Corporate Coaching and Workplace Running Groups
Have you ever entered a corporate team into a specific running event?
Or considered starting a running group at work but didn’t know how to get started?
Over the years exercise, and particularly running, has been shown to improve the general productivity of the workforce, and reduce the number of days lost through illness.
Training groups within the workplace have also been shown to improve team building and strengthen working relationships within your organisation.
iMarathonTraining.com helps businesses and organisations achieve their training goals in the most effective and progressive way.
Our coaches will get you started with your specific running program and support you as much as you require, all the way to the finish line.
We can tailor our support packages to fit your organisation’s needs from the following :
- Initial Assessment of all the group participants
- Event Specific Group Training Schedules accessible at anytime via our online training logs
- Onsite Training Workshops on a variety of training related topics
- Practical Coaching Sessions
- Regular Email and Telephone Support from your UKA accredited coach
- Training Support Packages including Nutrition, Strength and Conditioning and Injury Prevention
- Access to discounted Therapy services
- Co Branded Technical Running T-shirt
- VIP access* to events on race day including
- Priority Bag Drop and Collection
- Private Race Day Covered Area at Start and Finish
- Private Toilet Areas
- Race Day Breakfast
- Nutritional Support
- Post Race Massage
- Race Day Support Team
*At specific races only
For more information on how to register with our corporate plans and to check our current availability then click here